The Merino Kids™ Cocooi™ Swaddle is the world’s first made from 100% superfine Merino wool and has been designed specifically for the NB-3mths age group. Swaddling with the Cocooi™ Swaddle is safe owing to the thermo-regulating qualities of Merino wool and its clever, patented, ‘diagonal-wing’ design.
The Cocooi™ Swaddle is easy to use. For first timers, a little time, practice and patience will establish a bedtime routine that works for you and your baby. Swaddling’s benefits are your newborn’s DEVELOPMENT, COMFORT and SAFE SLEEP.
- HIP HEALTHY. The Cocooi™ Swaddle’s wide pouch lets your baby’s legs fall naturally into the frog-like position so that they are not restricted by the material. This allows the ball and socket joints to develop properly in the hips.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. Merino's unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby's body temperature before it can properly do this itself. No extra covers are required as our Merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat and help prevent overheating, a common problem for newborns.
- FLEXIBLE & STRETCHY. Merino’s natural elasticity gives your baby the freedom to move its arms and legs naturally which is important for early brain development. But it also snugly fits your baby’s body shape to hold firmly in place, leading to less facial scratching or Startle (or Moro) reflex and helping your baby to settle into a comfortable sleep position and routine.
- COMFORT. Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypoallergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin & eczema problems.
- 100% NATURAL. Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. It is very easy to care for.
- AWARD-WINNING DESIGN. The Cocooi™ swaddle has a clever, ‘diagonal-wing’ design:
- Swaddle your baby gently and securely in three quick, easy steps.
- The leg pouch allows for quick nappy checks and changes without unwrapping your baby's arms.
- A convenient safety belt aperture for safe travel in a carseat or buggy.
- No arm restraints, velcro or fasteners.
- Seal of Outstanding Design Quality in the 2008 International Forum Product Design Awards.
- FREE HAT. The Cocooi™ swaddle comes with a free beanie! Warning: This should not be worn indoors
- SAFE SWADDLING is for babies at times of sleep or rest, day or night – but not for 24 hours a day as babies also need playtime to move and develop freely. Swaddling is an age-old practice that promotes healthy sleep patterns, and better sleep helps strong development in a newborn’s early days. Safe swaddling is from birth until about 3 months old.
Find out how to swaddle a baby with the Cocooi™ Swaddle, including in a 3 or 5 point car seat, with our step-by-step downloadable PDF instruction sheet or watch our 1 minute video below.
Infants must NEVER be placed on their stomach when swaddled.
Infants must NEVER be covered with any top sheets, duvets or blankets when swaddled.
Infants must NEVER wear hats and/or beanies when sleeping indoors.
A child’s safety is the responsibility of the parents or carer.
Write Your Own Review
Stock permitting, we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives back in stock.
For UK Standard delivery, orders should arrive with customers within 3 working days of ordering. For UK Express delivery, orders placed before midday between Monday and Friday should be delivered before 6pm on the following working day. Orders placed after midday, or on weekends and holidays, should be delivered within 2 working days.
Please note that European deliveries may take up to 8 working days to arrive and worldwide up to 10 working days depending on location. Your order may incur import charges (duty and tax).
Delivery times are not guaranteed and once your order has been dispatched, delays and lost parcels can occur. In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery please contact us so that we can resolve this for you.
For more information visit our Delivery page.
All of our products are designed and produced with great care and attention to detail, and we hope you will be delighted with them. If for any reason you’re not, please return them unused within 30 days of purchase and we will refund or exchange them, no questions asked.
For more information visit our Returns page.