The Bodysuit is made from 100% superfine Merino wool. It comes in two sizes for children between 3 to 12 months old. Design features include:
- Cross-over neckline ensures ease of movement and use and makes a perfect fit around your child’s chest.
- Long sleeves to keep arms warm while sleeping.
Depending on your child and surroundings, the Merino Kids™ Bodysuit is perfect for layering under the Merino Kids Go Go Bag™.
The benefits of Merino wool include:
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. Merino's unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby's body temperature. Merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat and help prevent overheating.
- COMFORT. Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypoallergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin & eczema problems.
- 100% NATURAL. Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. But it is machine-washable and very easy to care for.
|Size Guide||Chest||Length (from back neck line down)||Sleeve (inside arm to wrist)|
All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Peace of mind Review by Happy Mum
Happy Mum, 29th September 2015 – Merino Bodysuit (Posted on 29/09/2015)
- Great qualityReview by Jess
Jess, 11th June 2015 – Merino Bodysuit (Posted on 11/06/2015)
- Skinny fittingReview by Livia
Livia, 2nd June 2015 – Merino Bodysuit
Merino Kids: Thank you so much for your comments – it’s always good to hear customers’ thoughts. Merino wool is naturally elastic and stretchy and can be pulled and tugged quite strenuously and will always bounce back into shape. The bodysuit is designed with the crossover neckline so that the fabric stays clear of babies face but it also means that the bodysuit can be put on via the legs as lots of babies hate things being put over their head. Maybe your son would prefer that? Just put it on as you would a pair of pants, guide arms in and pull up! (Posted on 02/06/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Stock permitting, we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives back in stock.
For UK Standard delivery, orders should arrive with customers within 3 working days of ordering. For UK Express delivery, orders placed before midday between Monday and Friday should be delivered before 6pm on the following working day. Orders placed after midday, or on weekends and holidays, should be delivered within 2 working days.
Please note that European deliveries may take up to 8 working days to arrive and worldwide up to 10 working days depending on location. Your order may incur import charges (duty and tax).
Delivery times are not guaranteed and once your order has been dispatched, delays and lost parcels can occur. In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery please contact us so that we can resolve this for you.
For more information visit our Delivery page.
All of our products are designed and produced with great care and attention to detail, and we hope you will be delighted with them. If for any reason you’re not, please return them unused within 30 days of purchase and we will refund or exchange them, no questions asked.
For more information visit our Returns page.