The Winter “Sherpa” Weight Go Go Bag™ is the warmest baby sleep bag on the market for which there is a real need in some houses and parts of the UK. So this season, we have brought it back with a broader colour and design offer. With a pure merino fleece inner lining and a double layering of fine, organic cotton on the outside, the Winter or ‘Sherpa’ Weight baby and toddler sleep bag is suitable for room temperatures below 18°C providing that extra warmth when needed with the same amazing Merino breathability.
The Merino Kids™ Go Go Bag™ is an award-winning, 100% natural sleeping bag that helps prevent your baby waking in the night! It is amazingly practical and has been designed with your child’s comfort and safety in mind. It has been proven that Merino is the best material for children to sleep in or on.
- Merino’s unparalleled ability to “breathe” means it helps regulate your child’s temperature. So use it without the risk of overheating.
- No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child’s sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up. Your child will WAKE LESS inside the safety of the Go Go Bag™ but it can still kick and move around naturally. Simply add clothing layers within the bag for extra warmth if required.
- Babies associate the bag with sleep and will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings.
- The Merino Kids™ Go Go Bag™ has a CLEVER DESIGN and is suitable from 2-3 months through to 2 years old and in a larger size from 2 to 4 years old.
- Simply close the armhole poppers to adjust the sizing for smaller children – this stops them from sliding down into the bag.
- Shoulder poppers and a full length zip along the bag allow the Go Go Bag™ to be opened out completely flat for nappy changes.
- A zip flap cover keeps the zip end away from skin and makes it more difficult for little fingers to undo.
- The bottom half is generously sized to allow freedom of movement.
- The Go Go Bag™ can be taken anywhere with its unique safety belt aperture – simply transfer your child from car seat or buggy straight into their cot or bed.
- We only use 100% natural fibres – superfine Merino wool on the inside and 100% organic cotton on the outside (for durability).
- Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously SOFT, LIGHT, non-itchy and hypoallergenic, helping kids with sensitive skin & eczema problems. Its ability to readily release moisture means NO CLAMMINESS next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body.
- The material also retains LESS ODOUR and nasty smells, reducing the need for frequent washing, and kinder on the Go Go Bag™ and the environment. When washing is required, it is machine washable on a wool cycle only, maximum 30°C. We also recommend using a non-bio detergent. Hang dry.
- LOW FIRE RISK. Wool is the least flammable of fibres, and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to your skin. The Go Go Bag™ has passed rigorous fire safety testing.
The Winter Weight Go Go Bag™ has the following composition:
- One layer 100% superfine Merino fleece (lining)
- One layer 100% organic cotton fleece (outer)
- Designed for room temperatures below 18°C (64°F)
- Adjust clothing layers to suit bedroom temperature.
|Size Guide||Chest||Width (at knee position)||Length (from back neck line down)|
All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Write Your Own Review
Stock permitting, we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives back in stock.
For UK Standard delivery, orders should arrive with customers within 3 working days of ordering. For UK Express delivery, orders placed before midday between Monday and Friday should be delivered before 6pm on the following working day. Orders placed after midday, or on weekends and holidays, should be delivered within 2 working days.
Please note that European deliveries may take up to 8 working days to arrive and worldwide up to 10 working days depending on location. Your order may incur import charges (duty and tax).
Delivery times are not guaranteed and once your order has been dispatched, delays and lost parcels can occur. In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery please contact us so that we can resolve this for you.
For more information visit our Delivery page.
All of our products are designed and produced with great care and attention to detail, and we hope you will be delighted with them. If for any reason you’re not, please return them unused within 30 days of purchase and we will refund or exchange them, no questions asked.
For more information visit our Returns page.