Our All-in-One Growsuit is made from 100% superfine Merino wool. Its design features include:
- Cross-over neckline ensures ease of movement and use and makes a perfect fit around your child’s chest.
- Long sleeves to keep arms warm while sleeping
- Pouch bottom for easy access to dress baby and change nappy. No buttons, ties or dome/poppers.
Depending on your child and surroundings, the Merino Kids™ All-in-One is perfect for layering under the Merino Kids Go Go Bag™.
The benefits of Merino wool include:
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. Merino's unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby's body temperature. Merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat and help prevent overheating.
- COMFORT. Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypoallergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin & eczema problems.
- 100% NATURAL. Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. But it is machine-washable and very easy to care for.
|Size Guide||Chest||Length (from back neck line down)||Length (from neck to crotch)||Sleeve (inside arm to wrist)|
All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Customer Reviews (5)
- NiceReview by Clare
Clare, 11th May 2016 – Merino All-in-One (Posted on 11/05/2016)
- Soft and cosyReview by Marie
Marie, 3rd November 2015 – Merino All-in-One (Posted on 03/11/2015)
- Comfy, cosy and naturalReview by Happy Mum
Happy Mum, 29th September 2015 – Merino All-in-One (Posted on 29/09/2015)
- Gorgeous product but a bit fiddly to put on.Review by Rosie
Rosie, 18th April 2015 – Merino All-in-One (Posted on 18/04/2015)
- Super comfy babyReview by Sarahw
Sarah Waite, 28th August 2014 – Merino All-in-One (Posted on 28/08/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Stock permitting, we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives back in stock.
For UK Standard delivery, orders should arrive with customers within 3 working days of ordering. For UK Express delivery, orders placed before midday between Monday and Friday should be delivered before 6pm on the following working day. Orders placed after midday, or on weekends and holidays, should be delivered within 2 working days.
Please note that European deliveries may take up to 8 working days to arrive and worldwide up to 10 working days depending on location. Your order may incur import charges (duty and tax).
Delivery times are not guaranteed and once your order has been dispatched, delays and lost parcels can occur. In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery please contact us so that we can resolve this for you.
For more information visit our Delivery page.
All of our products are designed and produced with great care and attention to detail, and we hope you will be delighted with them. If for any reason you’re not, please return them unused within 30 days of purchase and we will refund or exchange them, no questions asked.
For more information visit our Returns page.