Designed as a full-length item for children between 3-12 months or as a shorter nightgown for older children, our Gown’s features include:
- Cross-over neckline ensures ease of movement and use and makes a perfect fit around your child’s chest.
- Long sleeves to keep arms warm while sleeping.
- Nickel free poppers/domes to open or close the end as required – increased versatility of use.
Depending on your child and surroundings, the Merino Kids™ Gown is perfect for layering under the Merino Kids Go Go Bag™.
The benefits of Merino wool include:
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. Merino's unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby's body temperature. Merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat and help prevent overheating.
- COMFORT. Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypoallergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin & eczema problems.
- 100% NATURAL. Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. But it is machine-washable and very easy to care for.
|Size Guide||Chest||Length (from back neck line down)||Sleeve (inside arm to wrist)|
All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Great! Review by Mahesh
We bought another item in the Raspberry colour. When buying it we thought it might be too bright because of how it appeared on the website but in reality it looks really good, much better than how it appeared on the website.
Mahesh, 31st August 2015 – Merino Gown (Posted on 31/08/2015)
- LovelyReview by Louise
Louise, 7th October 2014 – Merino Gown (Posted on 27/01/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Stock permitting, we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives back in stock.
For UK Standard delivery, orders should arrive with customers within 3 working days of ordering. For UK Express delivery, orders placed before midday between Monday and Friday should be delivered before 6pm on the following working day. Orders placed after midday, or on weekends and holidays, should be delivered within 2 working days.
Please note that European deliveries may take up to 8 working days to arrive and worldwide up to 10 working days depending on location. Your order may incur import charges (duty and tax).
Delivery times are not guaranteed and once your order has been dispatched, delays and lost parcels can occur. In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery please contact us so that we can resolve this for you.
For more information visit our Delivery page.
All of our products are designed and produced with great care and attention to detail, and we hope you will be delighted with them. If for any reason you’re not, please return them unused within 30 days of purchase and we will refund or exchange them, no questions asked.
For more information visit our Returns page.