The Long-Sleeved Pyjamas set is made from 100% superfine Merino wool. Its design features include:
- Cross-over neckline ensures ease of movement and use and makes a perfect fit around your babies chest.
- Long sleeves keep baby’s arms warm while sleeping.
- Pyjama pants have a slim-fit style and are perfect for layering.
Depending on your child and surroundings, the Long-Sleeved Pyjamas set is perfect for layering under the Merino Kids Go Go Bag™.
The benefits of Merino wool include:
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. Merino's unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby's body temperature. Merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat and help prevent overheating.
- COMFORT. Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypoallergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin & eczema problems.
- 100% NATURAL. Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. But it is machine-washable and very easy to care for.
|Size Guide||Chest||Waist||Outside Leg||Sleeve (inside arm to wrist)|
All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Customer Reviews (14)
- Great but on the small sideReview by Anna
- Fantastic productReview by Amy
Wish the navy pin stripe was still available.
I was surprised and dismayed that they were despatched from Amazon. Thought Merino Kids was a small company with a good ethos, I might re-think this now. (Posted on 17/11/2016)
- GreatReview by Clare
Clare, 11th May 2016 – Banbury Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 11/05/2016)
- So UsefulReview by SD
SD, 17th February 2016 – Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 17/02/2016)
- DisappointedReview by PSB
PSB, 29th January 2016 – Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas
Customer Service: Thanks for your review, could you please contact email@example.com to discuss this further. (Posted on 29/01/2016)
- Great PJs but also ski undersReview by Annabel
Annabel, 25th January 2016 – Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 25/01/2016)
- Very satisfied with the Merino wool productReview by NZ Family
NZ Family, 23rd January 2016 – Mint Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 23/01/2016)
- Just LovelyReview by EC
EC, 20th January 2016 – Banbury and Raspberry Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 20/01/2016)
- Great, but…Review by Kati
Kati, 25th November 2015 – Turtle Dove Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas
Hi Kati, thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear that the Pyjamas have developed holes in but I am afraid that this is nearly always caused by incorrect washing. As per the washing instructions only wool approved liquid should be used and no fabric softener. All the usual non-bio liquids have enzymes in that eat at wool and cause little holes which is perhaps what has happened?
Please feel free to contact us to discuss further how we can help. (Posted on 25/11/2015)
- Just brilliant!Review by Richard
Richard, 1st October 2015 – Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 01/10/2015)
- Really lovely itemsReview by Sally
I have also brought from your range as presents for friends babies.
Sally, 29th July 2016 – Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 29/07/2015)
- Great ProductReview by Yulia
Yulia, 9th October 2014 – Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 27/01/2015)
- Fantastic quality & snugglyReview by Surrey Mum
Surrey Mum, 8th October 2014 – Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 27/01/2015)
- A Wardrobe must Review by Sarahw
Sarah Waite, 28th August 2014 – Mint & Banbury Merino Long Sleeved Pyjamas (Posted on 28/08/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Stock permitting, we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives back in stock.
For UK Standard delivery, orders should arrive with customers within 3 working days of ordering. For UK Express delivery, orders placed before midday between Monday and Friday should be delivered before 6pm on the following working day. Orders placed after midday, or on weekends and holidays, should be delivered within 2 working days.
Please note that European deliveries may take up to 8 working days to arrive and worldwide up to 10 working days depending on location. Your order may incur import charges (duty and tax).
Delivery times are not guaranteed and once your order has been dispatched, delays and lost parcels can occur. In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery please contact us so that we can resolve this for you.
For more information visit our Delivery page.
All of our products are designed and produced with great care and attention to detail, and we hope you will be delighted with them. If for any reason you’re not, please return them unused within 30 days of purchase and we will refund or exchange them, no questions asked.
For more information visit our Returns page.