Complementing the entire Merino Kids range, the Singlet and Shortie set is an essential item for layering as undergarments in the cooler months or worn alone as “short” pyjamas or an outfit on warm days – either way they look great! The set comes in 6 sizes between 3 months and 5 years old.
Depending on your child and surroundings, the Merino Kids™ Singlet & Shortie set is perfect for layering with other Merino Kids clothing or under the Merino Kids Go Go Bag™.
The benefits of Merino wool include:
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION. Nursery room temperatures can fluctuate during the night causing a baby to wake up. Merino's unparalleled ‘breathability’ means no clamminess next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body and helping regulate a baby's body temperature. Merino will keep your baby warm in the cold and cool in the heat and help prevent overheating.
- COMFORT. Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously soft, light and non-itchy. It is also hypoallergenic, helping babies with sensitive skin & eczema problems.
- 100% NATURAL. Wool is the least flammable of fibres and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to skin. The material also retains less odour and nasty smells, thus reducing the need for frequent washing. But it is machine-washable and very easy to care for.
All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Customer Reviews (5)
- GreatReview by M
M, 20th January 2016 – Turtle Dove Merino Singlet and Shorties (Posted on 20/01/2016)
- Loved the singlet Review by PSB
PSB, 29th November 2015 – Merino Singlet and Shorties (Posted on 29/11/2015)
- Love this!Review by Jess
Jess, 11th June 2015 – Merino Singlet and Shorties (Posted on 11/06/2015)
- Great for under school uniformReview by Becks
Becks, 1st December 2014 – Merino Singlet and Shorties (Posted on 27/01/2015)
- LovelyReview by Louise
Louise, 7th October 2014 – Merino Singlet and Shorties (Posted on 27/01/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Stock permitting, we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives back in stock.
For UK Standard delivery, orders should arrive with customers within 3 working days of ordering. For UK Express delivery, orders placed before midday between Monday and Friday should be delivered before 6pm on the following working day. Orders placed after midday, or on weekends and holidays, should be delivered within 2 working days.
Please note that European deliveries may take up to 8 working days to arrive and worldwide up to 10 working days depending on location. Your order may incur import charges (duty and tax).
Delivery times are not guaranteed and once your order has been dispatched, delays and lost parcels can occur. In the event of prolonged delays and non-delivery please contact us so that we can resolve this for you.
For more information visit our Delivery page.
All of our products are designed and produced with great care and attention to detail, and we hope you will be delighted with them. If for any reason you’re not, please return them unused within 30 days of purchase and we will refund or exchange them, no questions asked.
For more information visit our Returns page.